Sunday, January 24, 2010

14 months old!

Cosette turned 14 months old this week! This past month, she has changed the most! She can now make several animal sounds (she often wakes up meowing), knows some body parts, and even uses the potty at least once a day. Most of all, she is a speed walker everywhere she goes! Yikes!
She is also very mischievous. She is a hitter and makes Cash cry at least once a day. She just always seems to be up to something, although her favorite thing is still looking at books.
Here is her "I'm up to something naughty" look:

Cosette is going to be a clothes lover, I think. Here she is wearing her scarf, which she will put on and wear around the house often:

As I mentioned, Coco is Miss Mischief. Here, Cash is choking her...and she is laughing! I'm trying to pull them apart. Hmmm...I think I'm in for it with this girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we love COCO!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

She is so cute! I was looking at old photo albums when we were at my parents house for Christmas and I saw some pictures of all of us cousins from way back when. I didn't realize how much your kids look like you when you were little!

Chantel said...

She is so adorable! And she sounds like a very smart girl. I think you're right, she'll probably love clothes. :-)

Douglas Smith said...

Cosette is beautiful!