Sunday, May 10, 2009

Uncle Dave and Auntie Amber Visit!

Dave and Amber came to visit yesterday, and we had so much fun with them! When I told Cash they were coming to visit, he yelled "Amber hold you!" before they even got here. As soon as he saw them pull up, Cash was so excited! He loves his Uncle Dave and Auntie Amber.
We took them to Willow Park Zoo, Logan's local free animal park. Here is Dave checking out the aggressive tortoises:

Feeding the duckies:

After the zoo, we went to Angie's Restaurant, which is famous for it's "Kitchen Sink", a replica of a sink full of ice cream, bananas, candy bars, and whipped cream. We had to get it! Sadly, all 5 of us (yep, Cash dug in) hardly made a dent!

The fabulous Hulihans. Isn't Amber's hair cute?


Once again, I (Amy) was behind the camera. In true Mom fashion, the only one who usually takes pictures of me is my own mother!

2 comments:

Douglas Smith said...

It's nice to see our nieces and nephews having a good time! We're looking forward to June. :-)

Great story and photos.

BTW If I was there, I'd take photos of you Amy!

Douglas Smith said...

Your dad, would of course be behind the video cam!