Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ten Things...

You (most likely) don't know about me. Okay, my cousin Heather tagged me, so here goes. Actually, if you know me even slightly, you probably know all of these things, as I tend to blab alot. It's very hard to come up with things someone might not know!

1.) I love the smell of skunk. Especially on country roads. Ahhhh.

2.) My minor in college was psychology. I ended up taking a bunch of psych classes for fun (psych of gender, anyone?) and had enough to minor by the time I was a senior. I love it and wish I majored in it.

3.) I regularly eat an entire carton of mushrooms for a late-night snack. Sauteed in butter and olive oil and garlic. Yummy.

4.) I don't have my ears pierced. I'm waiting for Cosette to want hers done (in many years) and then I'll (maybe) get mine done with her. But, I do really like my earlobes, so I am not sure if I'll ever puncture them!

5.) I am unnaturally obsessed with celebrity babies. I can tell you at any given moment which celebrity is pregnant, their due date, and their resulting birth story. It's bad. (Here--I'll get you hooked on celebrity babies, too.

6.) I try to teach myself how to knit about twice a year, work on it for about thirty minutes, get frustrated, swear it's not for me, and go back to crochet. One day, though.

7.) My favorite treat is Chex Muddy Buddies. I make these waay too much and have even experimented with healthier versions. I just love them. (Sorry, WIC--now you know what I do with your free cereal!)

8.) I get constantly told to speak louder, that I talk too soft. This isn't that I am quiet. Most of the time, I lose my train of thought and just start mumbling incoherently to finish whatever I started saying. Oops.

9.) I am very afraid of ostriches and peacocks. And rabbits. Maybe just a fear of being bitten. More likely a fear of seeing my own blood from being pecked by a sharp beak or buck teeth.

10.) I am always searching for jobs, even if I don't plan on working or no one I know is currently looking for a job. I just love reading job postings. I have a secret hope of finding a "get paid to review frosting flavors from home"-type job. Know of any?

Tag!: Megh, Meg, Kels, Christine, Amber

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Okay, so I have to admit, you really did get me hooked on the celebrity baby blog! I think you mentioned it in an update once and I've been looking at it ever since! By the way, I've decided I am totally interested in Hypnobabies for my future births so maybe you could give me some info. You know, WAY down the road.

Amber said...

You did put the link in one of your updates and I have been hooked ever since too!

Unknown said...

This post could also be called why you know I am a Hulihan Girl because...

-Megan loves the smell of skunk too - eww!

-I LOVE sauteed mushrooms too! YUM!

-MY favorite treat is Chex Muddy Buddies. I was just going to make some for Shays party on sunday but afraid I will eat it all before then! Were any of your healthy tries successful?

-Almost all of us Hulihan girls trail off at the end of a sentence - it is because our brains work faster than our mouths and we think we are done speaking already (:

- I did not know about the ostriches and peacock fear though hmmm...