Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mama!

Recent Conversation:
Mom: Amy, can you buy See's with food stamps?
Me: Ummmm...I don't think so.  That seems irresponsible of the government. I think you could buy regular chocolate at the store with food stamps and then make truffles if you really needed to...?
Mom: What?
Me: You can not use food stamps to buy See's chocolates. No.
Mom: I said seeds--for planting and growing food.
Me: Oohh...
Both of us: Hahaha!

It was awesome.  And Coco snapped a pic at the exact time we figured out our miscommunication:






 Mom, you are awesome!  I love your food moods and your love of learning.  I hope you have a great wonderful fabulous day!


1 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Happy Birthday, Mom! See's and Seeds would both be good birthday presents!