Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cash is 3!



Okay, after a week of naptimes spent trying to upload pictures on to Blogger, this is all that would load! So, I thought I would at least tell you about Cash's birthday, even if the pics weren't working.

Cash had a blast! How could he not--he was with his favorite people in the world, my little bro David and his wife Amber! We went down to their very dangerous and not-babyproofed house (Rusty knife outside! Exposed wires! Power tools! Stairs!) and went to Kangaroo Zoo, which is a fun warehouse full of bouncy slides. The next day, we went to Pirate Island, which is a pirate-themed restaurant. All of the waiters speak like pirates. There is a fake pirate ship that shoots cannons and a huge arcade. A very big hit with the kids! After that, we rushed to cousin Violet's baptism in Springville and then back to Dave and Amber's for some robot cake. Pictures (hopefully!) to follow...someday.

P.S. Dave and Amber, we love you and love teasing you about your dangerous house. Although our kids passed the ultimate challenge and made it through the weekend alive!

Thank you to everyone who sent Cash well wishes on his special day!

2 comments:

Helena said...

And that is why I never invite friend over who have children. I'm scared for their lives. I guess until you have kids, you just don't notice stuff like that.

I cannot believe he is 3 already! I talked to Amber the other day, and she said partying with you guys was a blast. I bet Pirate Island was a big hit with the grown ups, too.

Amber said...

We had so much fun with you guys (even if our attempts at your lives failed...)I'm glad you got one picture up :) I was going to post about your stay but I didn't want to steal your picture posting thunder and use up all the picture before you got a chance :)