Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

Blogger is finally letting me upload pictures! I've been trying for weeks! We had a great Thanksgiving at Charlie's. His house is so fun! Fox had a blast helping Charlie build the floor on his house addition. Cash and Cosette were in complete heaven with all the animals. The food was excellent. Good times!
Looking at the pictures, I just realized I got more pictures of animals than people--oops!
Matthew showing Cosette his bunny. Coco screamed with glee!

Matthew's other bunny playing dead...pretty funny!

Cash on a haystack!

The men at work:


Okay, I need to just keep a big post-it on my camera that says: Take pictures of family! Next time!

3 comments:

Helena said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so grown up! I haven't seen them in a long time, huh?

Mrs Abbott said...

So fun! I didn't know Charlie was adding an addition to his house- what will it be used for? The kiddos are cute as usual!!!

Douglas Smith said...

Wow! I knew charlie was adding a garage / bedroom, but I had no idea it was that BIG. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!