Monday, November 17, 2008

Hair and Things

Hmmm...yes. It is now past my due date, and I'm not posting about our new baby, since we don't have one yet! I keep telling Fox that she won't come until we put the car seat in the car. We are doing that tomorrow. So, we'll see. Meanwhile:

Here is a pic of my new haircut. Love how Cash is attacking his snack bowl. I got it cut a couple of weeks ago when I just couldn't stand the length of my hair anymore. I like the new cut, but now I actually have to style it. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.




On Friday night, Kels and I had fun making some girly hairclips for baby girl. The clips are literally a $5 craft project. $5 will make almost a hundred of these things! Here's cutie Kelsy modeling our handiwork:



Here's hoping my next post is a big, healthy one!

2 comments:

Ru said...

I love that pic of you w your new hair cut. GORGEOUS

Ru said...

oh and i love the hair holders..do they come in adult size ;)