Wednesday, May 30, 2012

4 Months Old!

I realize that I really haven't blogged lately, except for monthly baby updates. I will get on that :)

  Quincy is 4 Months Old already! I can't believe--time is going by so fast! He continues to be our little cuddlebug and is just a mellow, mild sweetheart. I am sure as he gets more mobile, things will get crazier, but for now, we are just enjoying the fact that he is NOT mobile!


Silly Face!

Long skinny legs!  He definitely got Daddy's genes!

And of course, the drool has started. Fun times!

3 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

He still has that dark hair! So cute! Can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

great photos! Miss that boy already!

amberkei said...

Wow! I cannot believe it...you just had him! He's adorable! I sure hope things are going well back in the states for you all.