Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Time!

*This post is way late, but I have been having trouble uploading pictures on our computer!*


A few weeks ago, I got to see four of my six siblings--yay! Tommy, Megan, Kelsy, and Dave...and even my mom! We had so much fun with them. I got to meet sweet baby Dax and do some fun stuff: chocolate factory, movie, dinosaur museum, Kangaroo Zoo, and of course, Target! (Come on, Logan...2 Walmarts and no Targets...really?)

Here are some pics:

Cute and cuddly Dax. I love this baby boy! He is all baby pudgy and yummy!

The cousins!

Aunty Amber meets Dax!

Aunty Megan catching up with Cash:

Mom, Dave, and Amber at the Dinosaur Museum.


I already miss everyone, but luckily we get to meet up in California in a few weeks. Yay!

6 comments:

Helena said...

Are you serious? Why would you need 2 wal marts?

I'm glad you got to see your siblings, and meet the new little guy!

Chantel said...

Wow, I would hate not having Target. Walmart has good prices, but I just don't like it.

Megan looks an awful lot like Amber :-P

I'm glad you guys had fun! What a cute little baby!

Fox and Amy said...

Oops--I have hard time getting captions right with pictures! Fixed it!

Mrs Abbott said...

Chantel, I take that as a compliment! I look way tired though- it was a long day for me! So excited for Cali! Hey, Lanie and Chantel, do you read my blog at www.pinkpanda2.blogspot.com? Amy, advertise for me! :)

Unknown said...

aww - glad you got a pic with all the cousins - lets see how we do with that at the reunion!

Christine said...

I love how Dax looks likes he is smothering you and he is totally asleep, that's awesome, ha ha!