Sunday, October 11, 2009

His Father's Son


Cash is definitely a daddy's boy. Aside from the obvious love of Batman, Cash kept this costume on all day Friday and handed me an imaginary "remote control" so that I could play the Batman video game with Cash as the star!
Our local zoo had "Boo at the Zoo" this weekend, which is a little carnival of booths and prizes for kids. Here is Cash checking stuff out:
The bean-bag toss. Gotta get in close!

Batman can fly!

Batman and Two-face. Cash kept saying, "Let's go, Toothpaste!" Heehee.


We had a fun time, but it was so cold! I think I might retire Batman and make Cash a Santa costume instead. It's all about wearing warm sweatpants!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see santa and baby elf!!!

Amber said...

Cash is so adorable! I think the first picture is so cute, it looks like he is thinking 'really mom, another picture?' I am impressed with his imagination :) pretending to be a video game! How cute!

I laughed when I read the 'come on toothpaste!' comment, that is too funny!

Unknown said...

Two Face and baby Batman, what a crazy storyline that would produce.

Douglas Smith said...

Cash is cute! Great makeup job on Fox. Looks professionally done.