Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home at last!

Cash, Cosette, and I spent the last two weeks in California. What a busy time! I attended a Hypnobabies Instructor Training for 4 days while Christine, Tommy, and Larissa watched the kids. After that, I took the kids to Vegas to visit friends and then back to Tommy's for birthdays and the beach.
I am so grateful to have such loving and generous family who are so supportive of me. Thank you so much!

Here are a few pics from Ru's camera when we went up to Vegas (sorry so tiny!):
Ruthy has a neat function on her camera that lets her select which colors to highlight--here's some pink:

My oldest and dearest friends! Here we are at Jamie's son Trajan's 1st birthday party. Jamie, Shannon, and I have been friends since Kindergarten...and Ru joined us in the fourth grade. I love my girls!

Curious Cash peeking from a playground tunnel:


More pictures to come!

0 comments: